Thursday 21 January 2010

A home of a mussels catcher


A story behind: Monday´s afternoon started with dark cloud cover. I drove to Murtosa village and left my car where the road ended. After weeks and weeks of rain the whole delta of Vouga river was pretty much flooded. I wandered along the canals of the braided delta quite some time looking for a nice spot. The fishermen were coming back from the sea. I waited. They say that hope is a mother of fools. Maybe it´s true but that day the things worked for me very well. I spotted a wooden shag that belonged to one of the mussels catchers. The wind stopped blowing allowing clear mirror-like reflections in the water.

Location
: Delta of the Vouga river, Portugal ( google map )

Gear: Nikon D80, Sigma 10-20 mm, tripod, remote control
Post-processing: RAW to Tiff, white balance, sharp.
Shutter Speed: 1/2 sec
Aperture: f/18
Focal Length: 17 mm
ISO: 100

Date Taken: Jan 18, 2010, 16:19


Maciek.

A home of a mussels catcher Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment